£30000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus
7 months ago
Ad Ops Campaign Manager, Media Owner, London, £30,000-£40,000 + 30-50% bonus
My client is an award-winning international media group reaching more than 50 million international consumers per month, creating exciting content and advertising solutions. They are looking for an experienced Ad Ops Campaign Manager to join the UK team to help take them to the next level!
As the Ad Ops Campaign Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- 1-3 years publisher experience
- Full delivery of campaigns supporting online sales teams
- Provide inventory analysis and insight across the media group
- Use GAM (Google Ad Manager) to manage and monitor online ad campaigns
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced and dynamic company
- 1-3 year experience in Ad Operations and Campaign Management (Publisher background)
- Experience using GAM (Google Ad Manager)
- Experience working in a high-paced environment, working to deadlines and delivering under pressure
- Able to build and maintain positive and supportive working relationships
- Bonus and Commission scheme!
- Free drinks on a Friday at their company bar
- Bespoke 121 training
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
You can apply for this role of Ad Operations Campaign Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.