£55000 - £60000 per annum
4 months ago
Our client is a leading Media Agency and in this role as an Ad Operations Director. You would be responsible for the leadership and management of the ad operations team on a day to day basis. Making sure that all deliverables are hit within agreed SLA's
You would have full ownership of the end to end trafficking process and be responsible for managing the team's daily workload.
· Managing the day-to-day operational efforts relating to the Ad-Operations team, including the delivery of Display advertising activity
· Producing and managing key documents such as briefing templates, trafficking sheets, ways of working documents, etc.
· Manage creative delivery and ensuring the AdOps team implement campaign schedules and assets.
· Verify technical specifications, QA, service and troubleshoot complex ad creative.
· Overseeing campaign ad-serving is set-up correctly and liaising directly with our global ad-servers (DoubleClick, Sizmek, Flashtalking & Adform).
· Monitor campaigns to ensure delivery and identify/highlight and resolve any issues.
· Troubleshoot and provide advice on problems such as tagging or reporting issues.
· Be the first point of call for issue escalation within the team.
· While trafficking will not be a core responsibility, you will be expected to traffic where required and QA colleagues work before setting live.
· Internal training and education of wider teams via AdOps
- Knowledge and experience with working with ad platforms such as; Sizmek, DoubleClick, Flashtalking, Facebook Advertising, YouTube Advertising, Twitter Advertising and other 3rd party digital and mobile ad serving, and tracking platforms, tools, processes and policies is preferable.
- Ability to thrive and work independently in an incredibly fast-paced, dynamic environment. The ability to be agile across multiple clients, being able to multitask is a must.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills; ability to quickly and creatively solve issues (both technical and operational).
- Extensive experience working for a digital media agency.
- Significant proven experience managing a AdOps team.
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and effectively to non-technical individuals.
- Track record of delivering high quality results in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Strong proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel.
- Working knowledge of Tag Management Solutions such as GTM, Tealium, Ensighten, etc.
- Knowledge of DCO and how to execute DCO campaigns.
- Certifications with platforms such as "Google AdWords/Analytics" beneficial.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant - Global Executive Consultant
0203 763 9751 //
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.