City of London, London
£35000 - £45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our client is a London based, leading technology business who are growing their Ad Operations team in Old Street and are now looking for a Ad Operations Engineer.
This team services their programmatic ad offering, and you would sit within a key function of this. You would work across operation & commercial teams, as well as clients to ensure they understand the clients digital offering. This role would suit someone from a trading, campaign management, DSP Optimisation background that wants something a little more technical
If this Ad Operations Engineer role sounds like the right fit for you, then don't hesitate to apply now!
As a Ad Operations Engineer, you will:
- Liaising between our global design, technical, commercial and trading teams, working as a core function of the Programmatic department
- Setting up Advertising campaigns in multiple media channels within the expected timeframe
- Analysing, troubleshooting and solving ad ops related campaign issues as well as advise on best practise solutions
- Liaise with clients whenever necessary to resolve creative issues, tag implementation consultation as well as overcome technical obstacles
- Work independently as well as lead projects with a 'lead by example' attitude and deliver on required objectives
- Using proprietary and third-party technology platforms for: -Ads Trafficking and ad server, tag generation, Tag deployment, Tracking and Ads Amendment
- Use internal resources to overcome client issues by working closely with trading, design, tech, development teams
- Reporting for internal analysis
- Guiding and training junior staff to work to best practise
- At least 4 years' experience in digital media/advertising, preferably from a technical provider perspective
- Strong and well-founded knowledge of ad operations (background in trafficking and ad tech operations). Exposure to the technical relationship between DSP and SSP is an advantage
- Experience working with ad serving platforms: internal and third party (DCM is essential knowledge is essential)
- Experience in programmatic media trading (RTB) using top tier DSPs. Also working with proprietary DSPs is an advantage
- At least 2 years' experience in mentoring junior staff
- Experience generating training documentation and guides is an advantage
- Experience in working under pressure when client revenue is at stake for the delivery of a task to be executed as required
- Experience with tag deployment and using tag management solutions (e.g. GTM)
You can apply for this Ad Operations Engineer role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant - Global Executive Consultant
0203 763 9751 //
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox