City of London
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum
6 months ago
0203 763 9754 | 07715 603 325 This agency is a close-knit team of 55, that function like an independent, but have the backing of one of the world's largest and most influential agency networks.
They have had an exciting restructure lately which means they are arranged in cross channel pods; this means you keep building on your wider knowledge of digital with the aim of developing cohesive cross-digital strategies for their clients.
They put people first which means they focus on all areas of the agency, from tailoring training to your development areas (from technical training to presentation skills) to creating a positive social environment (the whole team ventured to Paris for their Christmas party last year!).
This is a growth role for them - they are looking for someone with a strong background in ad operations who is looking for a role to support across their largest clients, ranging from finance to e-commerce and more.
As the Ad Operations Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Owning all trafficking, ad serving and tagging across the campaigns
- You will be the go-to person for queries DCM, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Training and developing the team in line with industry best practices.
- Working with the account leads on the set-up and implementation of audiences, measurement, technology, analytics and attribution.
- Onboarding new clients from start to finish - site tag structure audits, retagging, troubleshooting, data layers etc.
- At least 3 years' experience in an agency ad operations role working with DCM, GA360 and GTM as a minimum.
- A good understanding of data layer specification.
- Experience onboarding new clients, performing audits, troubleshooting and audience building.
- Confidence speaking with colleagues and clients.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 763 9754 | 07715 603 325
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.