City of London, London
about 1 month ago
Ad Operations Manager - Global Media Agency - London - up to 45k
The Client are an award-winning global Media Agency and the leader in delivering cutting edge media strategies. They are looking for an experienced Ad Ops candidate to join their London team and help make their department as efficient as possible.
As a Digital Ad Operations Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Being responsible for the daily work flow output and delivery for the clients.
- Testing and diagnosing problems with Ads and ensuring the best possible solutions in moving forwards.
- Developing and Maintaining procedures for implementation of tracking processes with 3rd party ad servers.
- Creating schedules for delivering campaign reports, maintaining them and then accurately and timely compiling reports.
- Liaising with Clients and Web Developers, ensuring that tracking code is implemented and reporting correctly.
- Have 2+ year's experience in a Digital Ad Ops role in an Agency or Ad Tech environment.
- Will be experienced using 3rd party Ad servers, Google Campaign Manager 360 and use of the interface.
- Will have an advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Are a great communicator and analytical thinker.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox