£40000 - £55000 per annum
21 days ago
Ad Operations Manager - Media Agency, London
This is a top media agency who are renowned Globally for their impressive client list.
As the Ad Operations Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for effective campaign management and monitoring for a portfolio of clients
- Digital campaign trafficking across all major ad server platforms, third-party vendor tagging and clients' other data and media vendor tags
- Collaborate with account teams to work on digital campaign briefs to determine and flash out trafficking and tagging requirements
- Competent user of Ad server technology, DCM, Sizmek, Adform and third-party tagging
- Core understanding of digital advertising and associated technology principles, ad-serving, tagging, web analytics, attribution etc
- Any programming language would be beneficial
- Experience in trafficking campaigns using dynamic creative
You can apply for this role of Ad Operations Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across Media Planning so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox