£25000 - £40000 per annum
8 months ago
Ad Operations Manager - Travel/Auto/Finance Clients - London
This is a great opportunity for a someone with digital media experience to move into a more creative environment. This agency is a digital-first creative agency founded in 2011. They are part of a network but have kept their dynamic independent identity and ambitious start up culture. This has given them the strength and backing of a major advertising and media network, whilst staying true to their roots with a culture and atmosphere of a start-up, with all the energy and opportunity for talent that brings.
This agency produces digital adverts and creative strategies for all digital platforms, including digital Out-Of-Home screens. As the technology landscape has become increasingly sophisticated, they have specifically developed expertise in the design and production of Dynamic adverts served under Programmatic Advertising. Using Data resources, this specialism involves producing multivariate creative testing, optimised to our brand's KPIs.
In true start-up style, they regularly throw people in at the deep end, but with the right amount of backup and mentorship to help people succeed. They are a talented bunch of technical specialists, designers, creative technologists, relationship managers, and strategists, crucially all under one roof! They are the ONLY agency who specialise in DCO, so you'll be at the forefront of the latest tech, programmatic and media developments.
As the Ad Operations Manager, your role will include:
- Working with Creative Strategists & Data Analysts to ensure complete and correct implementation of strategic initiatives to deliver against client KPIs (for reporting / PCA purposes
- Working with Account Management to ensure timely delivery of campaigns and effective management of client/media agency expectations
- Develop relationships with Technology vendors (especially ad servers) to help build improved processes/best-practices and aid future product roadmap development
- Guide a small team of Operations Executives to manage the 'collective team output', delivering leadership, upskilling & mentorship as appropriate
- You have experience in digital media, ideally in ad operations with use of ad servers such as Google, Sizmek
- You will have a good understanding of programmatic, and an enthusiasm for the developments across the industry
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills, including being able to manipulate and interpret data
- Strong communication skills - you must be able to communicate technicalities both internally and externally
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.