City of London, London
Up to £40000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Our new age Agency side Client is looking for a passionate and excellent Ad Operations Manager to take the lead of a collaborative and brilliant team. They are pioneering how brands and people interact in an increasingly addressable world. Our client pride themselves on being a data-informed marketing agency delivering innovative marketing solutions.
- Oversee the overall Campaign Management process
- Ensure Financial consistency across the entire campaign
- Foster relationships with Google, 3rd Party vendors, contractors, and internal teams to successfully leverage offerings.
- Implementation of client site tagging and tracking - working with tech teams at client offices and adservers
- Manage work-flow between all stakeholders, internally and externally
- Implement new processes and products as needed
- Be responsible for the QA and adoption of measurement taxonomy across digital channels
We're looking for someone who is as passionate and collaborative who can bring:
- A proven background in Ad ops and team leadership as well as thought leadership in this area
- Excellent knowledge of DCM and other ad serving technologies
- The ability to make the complex simple for a wide range of audiences
- A passion for exploring data and turning it into meaningful and exciting insights
- An ability to win clients over with your presentation style
- Familiar with project management and management skills
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.