£28000 - £35000 per annum
9 months ago
Our client is a global content studio that produces, and shares shows for TV & digital platforms. They work with around 150 UK influencers and brands in the UK alone however have a wider global presence.
They're hiring for an Ad Operations Manager who will be responsible for implementing and managing advertising campaigns via Google Ad Manager (GAM) ad server. They will look at applicants from demand and supply side.
- Traffic, QA & launch all ad creative (HTML & 3rd party tags).
- Review and approve online insertion orders.
- Verify all campaign and creative collateral for each order prior to trafficking.
- Troubleshoot and resolve ad delivery and technical issues.
- Support the overall delivery of campaigns by ensuring timely trafficking of campaigns, campaign performance optimization, troubleshooting, and reporting.
- Working collaboratively with Senior Media Manager to check availabilities and recommend optimal talent packs
- Process bookings and assist Snr. Media Manager with reporting
- Maintain ad quality standards by pre-screening creative and coordinating removal of inappropriate content.
- Follow ad operations workflow and suggest enhancements to the process.
- Ongoing quality assurance support for advertising campaigns and network content.
- Coordinate and communicate across multiple teams to maximize performance and revenue.
- 2 years of experience in a digital media-related company working in ad operations, media buying, selling, and/or account management, or similar role.
- Experience working on a number of platforms and demonstrated expertise using Google Drive, MS Office (with a strong emphasis in Excel), Salesforce
- Knowledge of social media platforms and their ad serving capabilities.
- Basic understanding of VAST, VPAID, HTML, Flash, rich media ad formats.
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail, diligence and follow-through, and experience prioritizing multiple deadlines.
- Preferred experience with one or more internet ad management or targeted marketing applications (i.e. Google Ad Manager, Google Ads, DCM, Innovid, Sizmek, FBM).
- Self-starter, goal-oriented, and ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- A clear understanding of how to provide superior client service.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant - Global Executive Consultant
0203 763 9751 //
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.