£40000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus
4 months ago
Ad Operations Manager, Media Owner, London, £45k base
My client is a global entertainment company within the children's entertainment industry; creating and distributing content with millions in revenue turn over each month. They are looking for an experienced ad ops professional to join their team and help take them to the next level!
As the ad operations manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the full delivery of campaigns and integration of inventory across multiple platforms
- Managing relationships with both internal stakeholders and external partners
- Working collaboratively with sales teams to provide strategic advice
- Overall running of global day-to-day operations
- 3 years experience using video ad severs
- Knowledge of YouTube CMS is a bonus
- Experience of InStream video advertising
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Bonus and Commission scheme!
- Free drinks on a Friday at their company bar
- Bespoke 121 training
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
You can apply for this role of Ad Operations Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.