City of London, London
6 months ago
Essence, part of GroupM, is a global data and measurement-driven media agency whose
mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. Clients include Google, T-Mobile,
Target, Flipkart, NBCUniversal, L'Oreal and the Financial Times. The agency is more than
2,000 people strong, manages $4B in annualized media spend and deploys campaigns in 106
markets via 20 offices in APAC, EMEA and North America.
Essence can offer you remote working, and flexible working hours in line with our flex working policy alongside a whole host of other benefits.
Essence is seeking a smart, enthusiastic indiviudal to become an integral part of our
Advertising Operations team working across the new Mars account. Our team is responsible for ad serving, asset management,
web analytics, and other optimisation technologies associated with the execution of digital
advertising - and for ensuring digital campaigns are launched on time and run accurately.
We provide consultancy to our clients and colleagues and are at the centre of all things tech
within the agency.
Some of the things we'd like you to do:
● Manage the set up campaigns, placements and creative assets through 3rd party ad
serving platforms and vendor interfaces.
● Maintain a high quality standard for the Ad Operations department to ensure 100%
accuracy and to exceed client expectations.
● Project manage creative specification requirements
and digital asset delivery; coordinating timelines and leading communications with
our agency partners.
● Support client site tag management; both implementation and consultation.
● Serve as a strategic partner for interdepartmental questions; attend internal meetings
providing updates or consultation as needed.
● Monitor reporting on a daily basis to ensure campaigns are running as expected,
providing optimization recommendations and escalating to third parties when
● Support the evaluation of workflows and processes in order to streamline cross team
functions while keeping us organized and efficient.
● Present in internal team meetings and participate in client meetings on an ad hoc
● Support team leadership in the continual assessment of ad tech platforms and tools;
and help lead in testing of different products.
● Project manage and drive ownership of several internal large initiatives
● Support client deliverables and projects on an ad-hoc basis.
● Play a supportive role providing training and motivating junior team members to
strive for excellence.
● Act as an ambassador of ad operations across the agency. Train new starters and
continually educate teams on recent developments; building advocacy across the
A bit about yourself:
● 4+ years' experience in ad operations
● Computer literate with superior knowledge of Excel and a strong interest in internet
technologies and media
● Diligent with a strong attention to detail and able to deliver projects effectively and
● Strong problem-solver who is always keen to find "a better way"
● An active interest in everything digital, ideally with an understanding of online
advertising industry trends
● A self-starter with the ability to manage your own workload
● Able to multitask, prioritise and manage expectations
● Strong project management skills.
● Desire to learn and be part of a dynamic growing team
● Experience of working with Google Campaign Manager, Sizmek, AdForm and other
3rd party ad servers would be a distinct advantage
● Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Nusrat Khan Juty 0203 869 2038
- Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.