New York, USA
US$90000.00 - US$120000 per annum
2 months ago
Ad Ops Specialist/Manager
One of the top tech companies in the art market right now! This company has been around for 30 years working with luxury clients like Dior, Chanel, Prada, and more! With over 60 million users worldwide, they allow you to buy, sell, and research art online through their platform with a mission to make the art world more accessible digitally.
- Join their fast growing NYC Ad Ops team as they plan to expand through 2022
- Opportunity to work completely remote if you prefer!
- Featured gallery partners in major cities like Chicago, Paris, Sweden, and more
- Immerse yourself into the art world and work closely with the Luxury and Endemic Sales team
As a specialist on the Ad Ops team your responsibilities will include:
- Set up and manage direct and programmatic digital advertising campaigns; focusing on timely, accurate implementations and full campaign delivery.
- Serve as a point of contact between advertisers and internal departments to ensure all client needs are met
- Ensure all creative asset specifications and ad policies are met before launch.
- Monitor and optimize campaign metrics for delivery and performance against delivery and KPI objectives. Provide necessary recommendations to sales reps/clients.
- Troubleshoot creative issues, implement custom executions, monitor under/over delivery issues.
- Optimize for viewability, address brand safety concerns, and be knowledgeable about site ad tagging logic to address any disruptions.
- At least 2 years of experience in Ad Ops, managerial experience is a plus!
- Good understanding of Google Ad Manager (DFP) and Google Campaign Manager (DCM)
- Experience with DV360, and Facebook Manager is a plus, but not a requirement
- Strong communication and analytical skills
You can apply for this role of Ad Ops Specialist now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.