New York City
$120,000 + $30k bonus ( $150,000 package)
6 months ago
Our client is the first video content analysis engine to automatically cut any video content to clips and then tag, analyze, categorize, and produce meaningful insights about each clip in real-time.
Their solutions enable premium content owners to safely monetize their assets across channels, allow advertisers to contextually target safe, premium content, and provide publishers relevant content that perfectly matches their sites and is monetized at premium prices.
Headquartered in Tel Aviv, with offices in New York they are now looking for a highly motivated and dynamic AdOps Account Management Lead to join our fast-growing New York team.
This middle management, AdOps Account Management Lead will be responsible for the creation, management, and optimization of quality digital video ad campaigns across all platforms.
The AdOps Account Management Lead will report to the VP Operations, manage the Adops Account Management team and work closely with both internal and external stakeholders, including publishers, advertisers, and sales reps and account managers to ensure successful advertising campaigns from start to finish.
- Deliver the monthly revenue goals of existing accounts
- Manage and lead a team of AdOps Account Managers
- Successfully manage relationships with US-based digital publishers (key accounts)
- Lead and synchronize troubleshooting efforts for operations related issues
- Provide support to the sales team
- Leverage relationship with digital publishers to upsell new products
- Study and understand the market and technology, obtain market intelligence, and provide feedback to internal stakeholders on product requirements that will drive improved performance, superior user experience and future revenue
- Minimum 4 years work experience in a similar hands-on operational role (a hands on Account Executive or Ad Operations Manager)
- Minimum 1 year work experience in managing a team - preferred
- Leadership and managerial skills
- Technical knowledge of the digital publishing and advertising ecosystem (specific video monetization experience preferred)
- Proven ability to build deep consultative relationships and grow existing partnerships
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ad Trafficking experience - working with Ad Servers, Trafficking platforms, Ad Exchanges, SSPs – required
- Experience working with DFP, SpringServe, LKQD, AppNexus, OpenX – preferred
- Proven ability to analyze large data sets, and effectively identify and convey key insights to relevant stakeholders
- Self motivated and driven, with strong customer service skills and a “can do” attitude
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Global Senior Consultant
Sphere International Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/lorna-blackmore