£35000 - £40000 per annum + £10k Bonus
28 days ago
(Ad Ops) Account Manager / Customer Success Manager- Independent DSP, Ad Tech- £30,000 - £40,000 Plus £10K Uncapped Bonus
Our client is a fantastic Independent DSP who have one of the best platforms out there in the Ad Tech space. They have some amazing clients who are both Agencies and brands direct so some great clients for you to cover.
They also are launching a new part to their platform which is going to be an absolutely one of a kind product in the market - a perfect time to join with this being announced in the next couple months!
The role is looking from ideally an Ad Ops/Programmatic background who wants to me in a more client facing and commercial role. You will be responsible for a portfolio of clients spending into the millions through their DSP, managing their engagement as well as being responsible for retention and growth.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing tech start-up in a Customer Success/Account Manager capacity!
- Act as a primary point of contact for your client portfolio of both agencies and brands.
- Understanding the capabilities and services of the business and how you can support them with your product
- Develop relationships with senior contacts within your clients
- Managing retention of your portfolio as well as identifying upsell and growth opportunities
- Onboard new clients onto the DSP
- Work closely with the Campaign Managers and Ad Ops teams on the technical side of the role
- Deal with day to day queries of the product, contract and usability issues.
- 2-4 years experience in Ad Tech or in Advertising at an Agency
- Ideally some Ad Ops or Campaign Manager experience
- Programmatic knowledge
- A wanting to learn or be in a commercial role
- Someone who is not afraid to ask the question to a client to grow revenue
- Someone who is excited by working in a start-up
- Strong analytical skills
- Heavy attention to detail
- First class client service
- Excellent communication skills and business writing
- Effective project management skills
- Excellent time management
- Experience in taking ownership of a project and seeing it through to completion
- Skilled negotiator
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Uncapped Bonus scheme!
- Bespoke 121 training
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Principal Managing Consultant
07720824890 / 0203 7728 552
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox