10 months ago
Sphere Digital Recruitment have partnered with one of the largest fastest-growing sports streaming services in the world. Their web-based platform provides subscription-based sports streaming solutions for sports fans around the globe. They have a massive global outreach, with offices across 5 continents including in cities such as London, New York and Sydney.
They are now looking for a fluent/native German speaker to join them in their Munich office as an Ad Ops Campaign Manager!
As an Ad Ops Campaign Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Setting up, managing and optimising digital advertising campaigns
- Working across different advertising and data platforms, including Google AdManager, Advert Insertion (DAI) and BlueKai (Oracle)
- Identifying and solving technical issues in regard to ad server technology and/or ad tag implementations
- Troubleshooting any issues relating to products across Display, App and Mobile
- Reporting and providing analysis for advertising campaigns
- Providing recommendations for optimising performance and revenue fulfilment for all managed campaigns
- You speak German on a native level/fluently and have business-fluent English
- You have at least 2 years of experience in Digital Advertising Operations, including Digital Campaign Management
- You have a proven track record of working with digital advertising technologies such as Google Ad Manager or DAI
- You have a strong understanding of the programmatic advertising landscape
You can apply for this role of Ad Ops Campaign Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Consultant – EMEA Sales
(+44) 7512 194 487
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.