£23000 - £25000 per annum + excellent benefits
about 1 month ago
Ad Ops Executive - Advertising - £23,000 - London
Do you love problem solving and have a keen eye for detail? This could be the role for you! I am working with one of the UK's most well-known digital brands that has a fantastic reputation. My client is looking for a Graduate who has a keen interest in Digital and strong analytical skills to join their busy paid commercial team to assist with the creation of digital campaigns. This is an unmissable opportunity to work in a fast-paced, market leading digital business, utilising skills within a company where the technology is of the highest quality and the networking possibilities are endless.
- Plan and optimise advertising campaigns
- Assist with executing campaigns
- Drive traffic and new leads
- Ensure delivery of campaigns is seamless
- Track and conduct end of campaign reports
- Optimise campaigns against sales and margin goals
- Research and identify industry trends and new technologies
- Understand and troubleshoot different ad servers
- Monitor campaign results, deliver insight on campaign performance and make recommendations
- 2:1 minimum undergraduate with a numerical degree
- Passionate about all things digital
- Experience working with campaign management
- Entrepreneurial thinker
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Show a high level of initiative, proactive attitude
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Deputy Manager - Sphere Future Talent
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox