City of London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum
7 months ago
Ad Ops Executive for Europe's Top Publisher - Ad Tech (display) - London - £30000-£33000
My client is one of Europe's most well-known multimedia platforms and recognised for their outstanding take on news reporting. They cover news from all around the world and focus on stories that often are missed out by bigger reporters.
They have one of the industry's biggest digital reach and have access to over 100 countries worldwide. Their platforms spread across desktop, mobile, apps, smart TV and social media.
You will be working in the London offices alongside some of the industry's best sales, research and insight, journalist, content and digital support teams.
- Private healthcare
- 8.5% annual bonus
- Xbox in the office!
As a Digital Ad Ops Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Setting up campaigns from our direct sales teams in Google Ad Manager. This includes pre-campaign inventory checking, creative testing and pushing campaigns live.
- Provide comprehensive post campaign reporting using Google Ad Manager, MOAT and our DMP.
- Liaise with agencies and clients to ensure that creatives/trackers are received in good time and to our specifications.
- Optimise campaigns, alongside the Campaign Managers, to ensure both campaign delivery and to achieve KPI's
- Conducting troubleshooting to resolve any technical, creative or delivery issues
- Have a minimum of 2 years' experience in ad operations is a must, preferably from a media owner background
- Have a good working knowledge of Google Ad Manager, with the ability to confidently run reports and check performance.
- Are a highly numerate and analytical with excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- Have the ability and willingness to learn new tools.
- Are confident and assertive whilst being diplomatic and can cope well under pressure.
- Are happy to work in a small team where adaptability and enthusiasm are key.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.