£25000 - £30000 per annum
8 months ago
An incredible digital agency that deliver creative strategies and ad production are on the hunt for their next brilliant Ad Ops Executive to join their London office.
As an Ad Ops Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with strategy and account teams during project set up to consult on technical aspects of the campaign
- Implementing bespoke plan within the ad server
- Monitoring daily activity and troubleshooting where necessary
- Working internally with developers to ensure quality assurance standards are met
- Developing relationships with the Ad Operations team in the partner media agencies and communicating clearly with them on campaign deliverables
- Working closely with Strategy team to ensure exact implementation of client approved strategic initiatives and KPIs
- Data Content Management through use of Bespoke Internal CMS Platform (producing dynamic feed and testing associated content).
- Working closely with the analytics team to ensure the ad serving set up satisfies the reporting needs of the client.
- Proven interest in the digital media industry and knowledge of the programmatic landscape
- Experience working with Microsoft Office, especially Excel (Spreadsheets, Pivot Tables, Key Formulas etc.)
- Strong attention to detail
- Methodological approach to work and excellent problem solver
- Highly organised & clear communication skills
- Enjoys working with large data sets and troubleshooting when required
- Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to accurately set, manage and meet deadlines
- Fast and keen learner
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.