£40000 - £55000 per annum + bonus and stocks
7 months ago
This client side opportunity is like no other as you will be spearheading the UK Ad Operations function across the full business! My client is the worlds leading family history site that is digital first! With their COO coming from Amazon and their CEO coming from Google this client is looking for its next Ad Ops Superstar to join the UK team.
They are looking to triple in size in the next year and this role is vital in doing so. My client is looking for a talented Ad Ops professional to spearhead and grow their digital offering here in the UK!
This role is extremely strategic and technical. As an Ad Operations Manager on the International Media Team team you will be responsible for setting up and maintaining platforms and processes to enable my clients media agencies to deliver best in class digital marketing campaigns across their International Geos!!
- Report into the International Media Director
- Collaborates closely with US Adops team to align on global initiatives
- Manage the implementation and maintenance of all Ad Tech tools (Google Marketing Platform, CDP, Taxonomy governance)
- Work with the media team, country teams and agencies to create and enforce a clear taxonomy across our campaigns
- Collaborate with Behaviour Tracking to ensure all onsite tracking is properly implemented
- Collaborate with MarTech and Data teams to ensure our audience management process is optimised from segments creation to implementation in buying platforms
- Design, implement and enforce clear processes for campaigns trafficking and setup
- Collaborate with other members of the team (creative, brand, onsite) to deliver an integrated marketing plan
- Be the subject matter expert on all things AdTech and a trusted advisor to the International team at large
- Hands on experience in an international level adops role either in house or at an agency
- Deep expertise in Google Marketing Platform (CM360, SA360, DV360, Google Tag Manager) essential
- Experience in managing international campaigns
- Experience with audience management tools (CDP, DMP), knowledge of Lytics CDP a bonus
- Experience with web analytics platforms (GA360, Adobe Analytics)
- Experience designing and enforcing campaigns taxonomy. Knowledge of Claravine a bonus
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now or email me at ! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.