City of London, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum
3 months ago
Ad Ops Specialist - Ad Tech - London - £35,000-£40,000
My clients are a contextual-first global advertising technology company that captures people's attention, without the use of personal data. They believe that the digital advertising ecosystem is based on understanding a consumer's active frame of mind rather than behaviour. This builds a more equitable and safer future for consumers, publishers, and advertisers alike.
They have partnered with some of the biggest names in the industry and have big plans for growth and that starts with YOU! New programmes have been introduced to promote a culture of growth to give you the tools and support you need to be successful! As a business they encourage a culture of belongingness and community, celebrating both individual, business and team wins!
- Heath, dental and vision insurance
- Mental health assistance programme
- Flexible time off
- Company outings
- Diversity programme
As the Senior Ad Ops Specialist. your responsibilities will include:
- Handle the execution of display advertising campaigns from start to finish
- Give advice on campaign setups and optimization opportunities
- Align upcoming and running campaigns with internal stakeholders
- Daily monitoring of campaigns to safeguard full delivery
- Doing smart things to make our clients even happier and/or your work more efficient!
- Knowledge of online marketing/display advertising (preferable programmatic advertising)
- 2+ years of experience setting up deals in DSPs or SSPs
- Fast learner with a curious mindset and a can-do mentality
- Well-organized and efficient - a detailed and methodical approach to every project
- You have great communication skills and flourish working in a team
- Ability to train and mentor internal stakeholders
You can apply for this role of Ad Ops Specialist now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to
get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin,
race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as
required by applicable law
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.