City of London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum
2 months ago
Ad Ops Specialist - Media Owner - London - £30,000 - £35,000
My clients represent some on the most popular publishing brands in the UK! Reaching 1 in 5 UK adults every single day and over 70% of the population every month across all titles, they have the largest printed scale and most engaged websites in the UK.
The brands communicate to unique audiences from 16 to 75+ - offering an unrivalled marketplace for brands to advertise. The team provides one single point of contact across print, digital and more, allowing agencies and advertisers easy access to the millions of consumers who engage with us daily. Each department is equipped to support seamless cross-platform delivery across all brands.
- 25 days holiday
- 5% employee pension contribution
- Life cover 3X your basic salary
- Company discounts for shopping and leisure
- Discounted dining cards
- Onsite gym
As the Ad Ops Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
- Trafficking campaigns including Display, Video, Mobile and Programmatic
- Campaign planning and delivery management with the objective of reaching client ROI goals
- Assess data available to make performance based decisions on media and campaign optimisation
- Assess the campaign objectives and if required request more information in order to effectively optimise the campaign
- Analyse the designated campaigns on the Sites ensuring optimum delivery and allocation of impressions between campaigns.
- Review and use the appropriate tools and data available for campaign optimisation
- Provide 'technical expert,' needing to communicate with the client to explain campaign progress and address any blocking issues
- Must have experience in troubleshooting online campaigns
- Previous use of DFP/GAM ad server
- Knowledge of rich media suppliers, e.g. Sizmek, Celtra, Flashtalking, IVO is a bonus
- Strong, intuitive analytical skills a must
- Computer literate
- Good understanding of Excel and reporting
You can apply for this role of Ad Ops Specialist now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to
get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin,
race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as
required by applicable law
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.