£30000 - £35000 per annum + bonus
12 days ago
Ad Ops Specialist for Top Entertainment Company - Ad Tech (display) - London - 30-35K
My client is an American based media and entertainment company in search of a new Ad Ops specialist to manage all interactive campaigns. They have an incredible portfolio of internationally recognised brands and have their European headquarters in London.
With over 20 years of production and broadcasting in over 200 countries; the opportunities are endless. They have won countless awards and have been recognised for their outstanding efforts in reporting and production.
You will be working across the website, mobile sites, business sites as well as Spanish and Arabic platforms. Expert tech knowledge and experience with ad servers is essential to your success!
With global recognition and outstanding brand value, this is really a great opportunity to join a pioneering business who's expansion is increasingly tech driven.
- Competitive salary
- Private medical care
- Flexi working
As an Ad Ops specialist, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage end-to-end campaigns of internationally recognised brands.
- Create strategies, and troubleshooting issues across creatives, delivery and implementation.
- Lead with the best ad serving technologies such as; GAM, FreeWheel, Operative One and Celtra.
- Maintain relationships through post campaign reporting to internal teams and clients.
- Meet with sales, programming, strategy and creative departments to ensure a smooth operation of the network.
- You will have at least 2 years' experience in a previous Ad Ops role using GM FreeWheel, Operative One and Celtra.
- You will have experience with major Rich Media vendor products and agency reporting tools.
- You will have familiarity with mobile, video advertising with behavioural and context targeting.
- You will skilfully report on performance campaign metrics.
You can apply for this Ad Ops role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox