City of London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum + £16,000 annual bonus
4 months ago
Ad Ops Specialist - UK Publisher - London - £30,000 plus £16,000 bonus
My clients are one of the UK's biggest publishers housing some of the industry's biggest brands. They reach 1/5 adults a day and over 70% of the population a month across all platforms. Their printed scale is one of the largest and their websites are listed as one of the most engaged across the whole UK. They cater for all audiences from ages 16 to 75, an unrivalled marketplace for brands to advertise.
- £16,000 annual bonus
- On site gym
- Company discounts across dining and retail
As an Ad Ops specialist your responsibilities will include:
- Trafficking campaigns across display, video, mobile and programmatic
- Campaign planning and delivery management
- Assess the data to make performance based decisions on campaign optimisation's
- Assess campaign objectives and analyse performance to ensure optimum delivery and allocation of impressions between campaigns
- Provide a technical expert service to the client to explain progress and information around blocking issues
- Have at least 2 years experience using GAM/DFP
- Experience troubleshooting campaigns
- Knowledge of media suppliers eg Flashtalking is a bonus
- Strong analytical skills is a must
- Good understanding of Excel and reporting
You can apply for this role of an Ad Ops Specialist now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.