£35000 - £45000 per annum + + UNCAPPED commission
8 months ago
My client is global advertising technology platform, focused on the gaming and entertainment industries.
They are committed to creating meaningful connections between publishers, advertisers and audiences through a combination of market innovation, data insight and high-quality service working across display, mobile, rich media and video.
As a global company with offices in London, New York, Paris, Seoul and Sydney they are looking for a passionate and determined Business Development Manager to sell their tech and partner with some of the best publishers in the industry.
- Selling market leading advertising solutions into top publishers and partners internationally
- Selling creative & innovative advertising and tech to monetize ads across gaming and entertainment publishers
- Networking and developing your own portfolio and network to generate revenue
- Reporting to and working alongside the Head of New Business & Strategic Partnerships to bring new revenue and develop new relationships
- Entertaining and meeting with your clients regularly
- Experienced and motivated salesperson with 1-3+ years media sales experience in digital advertising, publisher acquisition or tech sales.
- Strong understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem and an understanding of programmatic advertising, agencies and advertisers.
- You will be keen to work in a growing company to bring about new revenue and develop relationships with key contacts
- A personable, positive and friendly individual who will be comfortable in a client facing role
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Ryan Stewart -
Associate Consultant - Media and Ad Tech Sales
0203 764 7039
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.