6 months ago
Sphere Digital Recruitment have partnered with one of Germany’s leading premium digital marketers. The company is responsible for the exclusive marketing of all digital Tagesspiegel products. In addition, they are also responsible for a high-quality and content-rich portfolio of external clients, including Cicero.de, Monopol-Magazin.de and Doodle.com. The company offers both classic marketing and programmatic advertising.
They are now looking for an Ad Technology Manager to support and assist their Ad Technology team in Berlin! Home office opportunities are available as well.
- Set up, analyse and optimize ad campaigns
- Check advertising material according to official IAB guidelines and platform-specific requirements
- You are responsible for the technical implementation of special advertising formats
- You are the technical contact person for the integration of new and existing advertising formats
- Monitor and support projects in the AdTechnology area with internal and external service providers
- Support the integration and monitoring of 3rd party systems on their website
- You have at least 1 years (ideally 2+ years) experience working in the Ad Technology space
- You have a university or technical college degree with a focus on marketing, communication or computer science or a comparable education
- You also have excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (especially Excel)
- Ideally, you have previous knowledge of the technologies used in the online advertising market (AdServer, retargeting, header bidding)
- Good knowledge of English is required, as technical documents are often only available in English
- You also need a good analytical understanding
- You work reliably, structured, precisely and independently
- You are efficient and solution-oriented and keep a cool head even in stressful situations
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant - International Sales
(+44) 7512 194 487
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here