about 1 month ago
Administrative Assistant – London - £20,000-£22,000
Sphere Digital is an ambitious business and since being founded in 2012 has grown rapidly, moved to bigger offices 4 times and launched teams into new markets but have still focused on the key things that make us great - our people and our culture.
Our collaborative approach to recruitment and fantastic work environment gives every person in our team the opportunity, structure and motivation to succeed.
We invest in of our people’s development and everyone has pay rise and promotion targets in place and knows what they have to do to achieve them.
We are currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant to join our operations team.
As the Administrative Assistant, you will be supporting the company, ensuring we have brilliant systems in place and managing the changes that come with working in a fast-paced business.
You will be the face of our business, manging our reception in Holborn 3 days a week and remotely 2 days a week. You will be the first person visitors see when they walk through the door and so are responsible for making an excellent and lasting impression to all visitors.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work on reception, answering phone calls and greeting guests into the building, providing a personalised, warm and friendly service
- Posting ads to relevant job boards and managing our job ad posting system.
- Ensuring data quality in our CRM system through input and project work.
- Create, file and manage client terms of business.
- Working on projects and supporting the marketing and HR functions where needed.
- Ad hoc tasks as required.
What we offer:
- Flexible working
- Pension scheme
- Beer, cider and prosecco fridge and early finishes on a Friday
- Opportunities for involvement in clubs & societies – football, yoga, running etc.
- Charity and wellbeing initiatives
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Talent Acquisition Manager – Sphere Digital Recruitment
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.