City of London, London
£70000 - £75000 per annum + Additional Benefits
7 months ago
Product Manager - Ad Technology - £70,000 - £75,000 + Benefits
Sphere Digital is proud to be in partnership with one of the worlds leading consumer technology organisations in the recruitment of a Product Manager working within their Ad Technology team. Having grown considerably over the past 5 years this business has been named one of the top 5 places to work in 2020!
Play a key role in the business, helping to drive product strategy, sales propositions, go-to-market plans and performance measurement frameworks.
- Help build a product and propositions road-map for Europe, with clear time-lines and deliverables for various TV products, cross-device offerings, and campaign measurement & attribution capabilities.
- Define requirements from both commercial and operational partners within the business. Work with European advertisers and agencies in the markets where expansion is planned in the next 12-24 months.
- Outline what global product parity looks like between North America and Europe. Identify key differences in market dynamics, Privacy Law, technical enablement, currency and language.
- Work closely with the marketing team to communicate and train out new product capabilities and propositions to the sales team.
- Establish a measurement framework for product performance, success and uptake by advertisers and agencies in Europe.
- Help own the ideation and delivery of Ad products, working with Sales, Analytics and Ops to build revenue-generating propositions across Europe.
Strong understanding of the programmatic ecosystem, including supply side platforms (SSPs), ad exchanges, demand side platforms (DSPs), integrations with DMPs and third-party data providers & marketplaces, as well as the surrounding commercial challenges and issues.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with peers and senior execs, and to embed yourself with product and engineering teams to earn trust and consensus.
- Strong influencing skills, driving a sense of urgency and engagement throughout the organisation.
- Ability to analyse and collect detailed business requirements from end-users and translate them into clear product requirements for engineering teams.
- Experience working in the Advanced Advertising industry, ideally on the buy side (agency, client, DSP), with a strong understanding of media sales across broadcast TV, addressable TV, Connected TV, video, display and digital.
- Ideally, experience of European TV and digital advertising markets outside of UK.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.