19 days ago
Advertiser Account Manager DACH, AdTech, Berlin, Competitive Salary
Sphere Digital Recruitment have partnered with a leading AI-powered discovery platform in Germany, which is used by publishers, brand marketers, and performance advertisers to drive monetization and user engagement and to retain users on their sites.
They have a massive international outreach, with offices worldwide including in cities such as New York, Tokyo and Sydney. Their main client base consists of global publishers such as The Independent, Business Insider and USA TODAY.
They are now looking for a fluent/native German speaker to join them in their Berlin office as an Advertiser Account Manager for the DACH market!
As an Advertiser Account Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Strategically managing your book of business, including managing a portfolio of between 15-20 advertisers with a revenue of €1-2m per quarter
- Identifying up-selling opportunities to drive revenue and account growth
- Building long-term client relationships to ensure the success and growth of your key accounts
- Onboarding new advertisers
- Proactively consulting clients on how to best optimise their campaigns and scale their business by monitoring and analysing metrics
- You speak German on a native level/fluently and have business-fluent English
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a client-facing role in the Digital Media space
- Experience working in Digital/Performance Marketing is a plus
- An understanding and knowledge of the AdTech sector is beneficial
- You have outstanding relationship management and customer service skills
You can apply for this role of Advertiser Account Manager DACH by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Consultant – EMEA Sales
(+44) 7512 194 487
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox