New York, USA
US$75000 - US$100000 per annum
2 months ago
Ad Operations - Growing Advertising Company with Large Backing - New York City - $75K - $100K
This is a great opportunity for a someone with digital media experience to move into a more creative environment. This agency is a digital-first creative agency founded in 2011. They are part of a network but have kept their dynamic independent identity and ambitious start up culture. This has given them the strength and backing of a major advertising and media network, whilst staying true to their roots with a culture and atmosphere of a start-up, with all the energy and opportunity for talent that brings.
Here are some key highlights:
- They are the only agency who specialise in DCO, so you'll be joining a company that is at the forefront of tech, programmatic and media developments
- Have a start-up feel while backed by one of the largest agencies in the world
- Core specialism is in the design and production of Dynamic adverts
- Partnered with some of the worlds leading companies like Audi, Porsche, McDonald's, Delta, Levi's, Canon, etc.
- Work with a tight knit team and enjoy monthly drinks
- Opportunity to visit their London offices
As the Ad Operations Specialist, your responsibilities will include
- Setting up and managing client's DCO campaigns within their chosen ad server (DoubleClick, Sizmek, Flashtalking)
- Monitoring campaign delivery and implementing campaign optimizations when required
- Troubleshooting any ad serving issues via report analysis and investigation with counterpart agencies
- Internal project management ensuring the deadlines and time-lines of your projects are met
- Acting as the technical point of contact for account and strategy teams in order to ensure the proposed strategy of the campaign is technically feasible
- Working internally with developers to ensure quality assurance standards are met
- Developing relationships with the Ad Operations team in the partner media agencies and communicating clearly with them on campaign deliverables
- Content Management through use of our bespoke internal CMS Platform (producing dynamic feed and testing associated content).
- Working closely with the analytics team to ensure the ad serving set up satisfies the reporting needs of the client.
- 1-2 years in the digital media industry (ideally trafficking/campaign management)
- Basic Excel experience (Spreadsheets, Pivot Tables, Key Formulas etc.)
- Strong attention to detail
- Methodological approach to work and excellent problem solver
- Highly organized & project management capabilities
- Clear communication skills
- Enjoys working with large data sets and troubleshooting when required
- Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to accurately set, manage and meet deadlines
You can apply for this role of Ad Operations Specialist now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Consultant at Sphere Digital Recruitment
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to
get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin,
race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as
required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.