City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
5 days ago
Affiliates Account Director - £55,000 - London
My client is a full service media agency and Affiliates and Lead Generation sits at its heart; the Affiliates Account Account Director will report into the Head of Affiliates. This role works across the agency client mix, managing Affiliates and Lead Generation campaigns and strategies in support of those clients.
- Develop integrated B2C and B2B Affiliates and Lead Generation strategies (with client teams, publishers, and tech providers) as well as quarterly roadmaps for clients that deliver against their business objectives
- You will be a strong leader to Affiliates Managers and Planners and inspire and drive forward their development programmes as well as helping with recruitment, inductions and staff appraisals
- You will keep up to date with industry news and thinking. This requires proactively reading industry blogs and websites. Ensure the team are also constantly learning and developing their Affiliates and Lead Generation knowledge
- Develop key senior relationships with relevant technology suppliers to help improve overall service levels. Ensure your team are making the most of the tools through regular audits and development plans
- Support the Head of Affiliates with hitting income targets by increasing client spend and pitching for new business
- Build out a bank of case studies that can be used to showcase the work the team has accomplished to be used internally, with clients and submitted into industry awards
You can apply for the role of Affiliate Account Director role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox