City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
25 days ago
Affiliate Lead | London | Online Gaming
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global gaming brand with a fascinating back story. As Affiliate Lead, and leading a talented team of 4, you will undertake a senior leadership role and be responsible for owning and leading the global affiliate programme. Complete with an upbeat, social culture and unrivalled benefits, this is a position not to be missed for anyone passionate about affiliates!
As the Affiliate Lead you will responsible for establishing and developing the operational requirements of the brands affiliate marketing program. This will cover further optimisation of the affiliate channel as a key player acquisition driver.
- Manage the remote affiliate marketing team located in different time zones (Curacao/Manila) on a daily basis ensuring that resource is operating efficiently to hit affiliate channel objectives and KPIs
- Work collaboratively with Country Managers and local affiliate campaigns across different regions
- Ensure that the affiliate marketing team is running to schedule and all work is completed in a timely, accurate and increasingly efficient manner
- Facilitate the maintenance of the affiliate CRM program directly and via the affiliate team as required, utilising the Salesforce platform
- Develop and implement the Sports and Casino affiliate strategy to achieve affiliate recruitment, retention and reactivation KPls
- Minimum 3 years of affiliate marketing experience with operator - preferably with sportsbook and eSports
- Knowledge of online betting industry
- A passion for sports would be an asset
- Familiar with using a third-party affiliate platform such as Income Access
- Advanced Excel (pivot tables) user skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox