£30000 - £40000 per annum
8 months ago
This is a brand-new opportunity for an Affiliate Manager to join an exciting start-up who are experiencing some very quick growth in the marketing team due to a very successful round of funding. Working in a modern and flexible environment, you will have autonomy and access to industry leading tools as well as amazing training and progression opportunities!
As an Affiliate Manager, you will responsible for:
- Report on performance of individual partners, working out key areas for improvement
- Improve product performance - work with partners to maximise the impact of their Motorway integration, and help them to design and develop the best online customer funnels
- Run regular review meetings with high-traffic partners, and develop a light-touch, self-serve reporting programme for smaller partners
- Help manage and solve any technical, reporting or integration issues that may arise
- Develop a roadmap for increasing revenue through our affiliate channel over time
- Handle incoming affiliate partnership enquiries, assessing the opportunities and onboarding partners with promising traffic profiles
- Identifying new partnership opportunities with high-traffic websites, and make contact with them
- Pitch the benefits of a Motorway to prospective partners, with support from senior management
- Manage the technical integration process, with support from the engineering and product teams
- Minimum 2 years' experience in managing online affiliate partnerships
- An analytical approach with the ability to present your findings internally and to partners
- Drive for continuous improvement
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate with partners
- Excellent numeracy, analytical and presentation skills
- Ability to work to deadlines whilst managing multiple projects
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
020 3763 9755 //
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/tom-gould
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.