City of London, London
6 months ago
I am working with a leading global affiliate network that also offer their own social and display marketing services, AI platform and more. They are looking for a brilliant Affiliates Senior Account Manager to work across their luxury fashion, beauty, and travel portfolio.
Differently to other affiliate networks, they offer the opportunity to get cross channel exposure and exposure to other areas of their business.
They also offer a generous 10% bonus, a generous benefits platform with discounts for cinema, travel and retail, a Well-being hub and exceptional training and development opportunities.
Through the pandemic the business have been able to perform well by retaining all staff within the affiliates team and proactively growing their well-being initiatives to support staff (e.g. through mental health workshops and days off).
- You will work closely with some of their largest global clients to maintain communication through meetings, emails and calls to lead their affiliates initiatives across multiple territories.
- Work with a dedicated senior manager to maintain client's experience.
- Understand their needs and give strategic advice to meet their growth goals through the affiliates channel.
- Manage and develop a Senior Account Specialist
- Ideally have 4-5 years experience in managing end to end affiliates campaigns.
- Have experience in building strong client relationships, with experience in advising and up selling.
- Are able to work in a fast paced environment as you're highly organised, self-motivated and able to prioritise
- Are creative with your problem solving and proactive.
Nusrat Khan Juty 0203 869 2038
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.