£30000 - £40000 per annum
6 months ago
- Award winning global media company specialising in consulting for data transformation and digital & data marketing.
- Independent global network with 16 offices in 13 countries (across Europe, Asia, Latin America and Africa),
- Work with some of the largest brands such as Samsung, L'Oréal and Sanofi. Add a few sentences about the company and what they're looking for - focus on keywords
- Huge, exciting growth plans over the next few years.
As the Affiliates Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage the affiliate marketing strategy and delivery for multiple clients across a variety of verticals and sectors for a portfolio of clients with a revenue totalling £250k
- Develop online affiliate strategy for clients, maximising program reach and conversions
- Work with the Affiliate Lead to build a strong, profitable affiliate advertising service offering
- Work with the Head of Affiliates and Account Directors to spot and develop opportunities for business growth through affiliate marketing for our clients
- Project-manage and deliver end-to-end affiliate marketing campaigns for multiple clients and sectors
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to build wide ranging partnerships
- Portfolio of affiliate marketing campaigns that show a demonstrable ROI for clients
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent project management skills. Strong client communication skills with the proven ability to add value to clients
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.