£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
28 days ago
Affiliate Operations Manager - Fintech
Are you an experienced Affiliate professional with a strong background within the fintech world?
My client is market-disrupting financial trading business going through a rapid period of growth.
Managing the operation and administration of the global Affiliates program. This includes onboarding, tracking, reporting and reconciliation of monthly performance and payments of affiliates across all regions.
Manage operational processes related to the affiliate program including:
- Manage a portfolio of affiliates in order to drive the acquisition of valuable clients for all brands
- Acquisition, retention and activation of new affiliates.
- Managing an Affiliate retention strategy in order to drive the retention of valuable affiliates.
- Develop and implement content and promotional activities that increase affiliate driven acquisition activities via all channels.
- Work with the Insights and Analytics team to develop a framework measurement
- Strong affiliate programme management experience (Income Access preferable) at a similar level within digitally led marketing organisations preferably in the financial trading, spread-betting or online gambling sectors
- Intermediate knowledge of SalesForce
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.