£20000 - £28000 per annum
11 days ago
This is the world's most geographically balanced network agency, spanning across 86 countries with over 7,000 employees. This agency was designed to be balanced in every region, so clients benefit from both global and local insights and the teamwork at the start of this agency's story. This agency is constantly pushing to change the world though media, and media through their innovative approach.
The clients you will work on are globally impactful, household names. The role sits within a digital division within a group of integrated performance specialists, managing Affiliates, Programmatic Display, Paid Search and Paid Social for global clients. This specific role sits within the Affiliate and Lead Generation Team, who have the privilege of being one of the few client agnostic teams within the agency. This offers huge exposure to multiple clients, channels and specialists. The agency offers multiple additional benefits such as cross channel training to diploma level and subsidies towards personal (non work related!!) development.
In three months, you would have:
- Learnt the basics of the account, how it works and relevant context to the client's business
- The ability to own and run the weekly client call with key stakeholders
- A clear understanding of your client KPIs, and what you need to deliver
- Delivered at least one Post Campaign Analysis or Quarterly Business Review
- A detailed understanding of the booking systems and finance process across an international travel brand
In six months, you would have:
- Become the client's day to day contact delivering strong planning and ensuring smooth implementation
- Presented future strategy to the client on calls and face to face (where relevant)
- Added your own flair to the account
- Built strong relationships with other specialists
- Completed relevant e-learning training, to assist with your wider channel knowledge
In 12 months, you would have:
- Grown your clients' business against their KPIs e.g. profit, lifetime value, sales etc.
- Implemented new impactful technologies and affiliates onto your clients' affiliate programme
- Received positive feedback from internal and external stakeholders on work that you've delivered
- At least 6-12 months experience in a previous Affiliate role
- Any previous experience working with Finance clients would be a bonus
- A superstar communicator and a self-proclaimed "people person"
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Manager Media Agencies - Manchester
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox