City of London, London
£55000 - £70000 per annum + comms + benefits
3 months ago
My client is one of the biggest and most successful ad technology brands in the world, with a unique proprietary technology stack of leading data led software.
Following a successful first half of the year, they are looking to add multiple sales staff to their London HQ this year. One of these is a dynamic and driven agency account director, who will be responsible for one of the major agency groups or independent hubs.
This is an incredible opportunity to join one of the world's best ad technology brands, who continue to go from strength to strength.
- This is an IC role so won't involve managing a team, you will be responsible for selling to a patch of agencies as well as having wider ownership of an agency hub
- Reporting directly into UK Commercial Director on revenue goals and achievements
- Building and managing your own pipeline, able to both do new and existing business
- Keeping an eye out for new market trends and developments to keep the company aware of
- Being an industry evangelist and attending various shows and events
- A driven and experienced individual, you will enjoy all aspects of agency sales
- Established contacts at one of the major agency groups or independent agencies
- It is a bonus if you understand and have sold programmatic or another ad technology solution
- An eye for detail, solutions focused and with a positive attitude
- Passionate to work within one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Managing Consultant - Ad tech and marketing tech sales
0203 763 9759
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox