City of London, London
4 months ago
Sales Account Manager
My client is the UK's commercial division of the world's leading location data provider. Operating in over 30 countries with offices across the US, Europe and AsiaPac. They are looking for someone to build new business and partnerships within agencies, brands and the ad tech space as a whole.
- You will be responsible for bringing in revenue within the UK market, as well as working with our existing client base.
- Develop their sales strategy
- Travels as necessary in support of business objectives (prospect/client meetings,
- conferences, internal meetings)
- Create, identify, and execute new growth opportunities through creative partnership deals
- to drive client solutions and new revenue streams
- 2 years of digital or mobile advertising experience.
- Relationships in the agency world would be preferred.
- The position requires the successful candidate to be strategically collaborative, highly motivated
- and have a passion for selling.
- 25 days holiday per year with additional 2 over Christmas
- Current flexible working practice in place
You can apply for the role of 'Sales Account Manager' now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Associate Consultant - Technology and Media Sales
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.