£65000 - £80000 per annum + + commission + benefits
20 days ago
Agency Sales Lead / Director - Ad Tech, Digital Media - £70,000 - £80,000 + comms + benefits
My client is an ad tech scale-up which allows lots of different data points to be grouped into digestible insights using AI, technology and data.
With a presence in Europe, Australia and North America, they work with some of the world's largest clients on a global scale and have an amazing Glassdoor rating 4.3!
Join as an Agency Sales Lead / Director (DOE) to sell across the media side of the business into agency holding groups and independents across London, and help to build out your own pod.
- Selling market leading solutions into agencies across your patch
- Networking and developing your own portfolio for agencies
- Develop and grow your own team across your agency pod
- Working alongside the senior leadership team to bring new revenue and develop new relationships
- Entertaining and meeting with your agency clients regularly
- Truly amazing benefits!!
- Experienced and motivated salesperson with 4+ years media sales or agency side experience with a good understanding of the digital media landscape
- You will be keen to work in a growing company to bring about new revenue and develop relationships with key contacts
- A personable, positive and friendly individual who will be comfortable in a client facing role
- Hard working, humble and a great team player!
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
You can also get in touch directly on / 0203 764 7039
Ryan Stewart -
Senior Consultant - Media and Ad Tech Sales
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox