6 months ago
Sphere Digital Recruitment have partnered with a global ad technology company, who is the leading provider of comprehensive ad platforms for publishers, advertisers, and media buyers. Their premium video content and advanced technology is revolutionizing the way buyers and sellers transact, manage and optimize their advertising!
The company also have a massive international outreach, with offices worldwide including in cities such as New York, London, Paris and Chicago. Their main client base consists of global companies such as ABC, ESPN and Sky.
They are now looking for a fluent/native German speaker to join them in either their Hamburg or Berlin office as an Agency Sales Manager for the DACH market!
As an Agency Sales Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the whole sales cycle, including generating a strong sales pipeline and closing deals
- Prospecting, winning new business with and selling to media agencies, trading desks and advertisers in the DACH market
- Developing and expanding strategic business relationships with media agencies and advertisers
- Understanding the expectations and buying methods of your clients
- Developing and presenting strategic media and technical proposals that are tailored to each client
- You speak German on a native level/fluently and have business-fluent English
- You have more than 5+ years of experience in Digital Media Sales
- Programmatic experience is beneficial
- Previous experience working at an SSP is a bonus
- You are experienced with new client acquisition and have a hunter mentality
- Proven track record of working with the Big 6 and/or independent media agencies
- You have a strong network of agency contacts in the DACH media industry
You can apply for this role of Agency Sales Manager by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Consultant – EMEA Sales
(+44) 7512 194 487
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.