City of London, London
£40000 - £55000 per annum + comms + bene
4 months ago
Agency Sales Manager - Data/SaaS - £40,000-£55,000 + comms and benefits including private healthcare and life insurance
My client is one of the fastest growing advertising technology companies in the world right now. With an unrivalled technology stack, they are expanding quickly as a result of the recent Google announcements around "the death of the cookie".
With a brilliant senior leadership team, they have established themselves as one of the most trusted names in the industry over the last 5 years.
As an agency sales manager, you will sell their data partnerships product into relevant teams within the UK agency market. This could include trading, social teams and more.
- Leading pitches and spearheading consultative sales into agencies within the UK
- Selling their market leading technology across the space
- Working with Sales Director to map out market, accurate pledging and forecasting
- Working closely with internal teams at all levels, and advising and mentoring on current trends
- Being an evangelist for the company, speaking at and attending various trade shows and events
- A driven and experienced sales candidate - with at least 3-5 years experience
- Ideally you will have some understanding of the data and SaaS space
- A brilliant black book of agency contacts, across social and trading teams
- A challenger both internally and externally, not afraid to upset the status quo
- Gravitas to deal with senior people and a brilliant objection handler
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Will Bellinger -
Managing Consultant - Ad tech and marketing tech sales
0203 763 9759
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here < https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants?position=tech-and-media-sales
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.