City of London
£40,000 - £55,000 per annum + comms and bene
8 months ago
My client is one of the most exciting and rapidly expanding SaaS technology clients in the world. They have a market leading, data driven platform that helps enterprise brands and agencies to understand and better align with their customers online.
Since their foundation 5 years ago they have grown to over 800 employees worldwide across North America, Europe and APAC.
They have a host of their own proprietary technology and work with some of the biggest names in the market. Evangelising and consulting throughout their client base.
They are now looking for an agency sales manager to join their team in London. As an agency sales manager you will be responsible for selling to agencies within the UK, looking to sign new target clients and manage their long term relationships.
- Selling to agencies within the UK, bringing on board new partners to the platform
- Being educational and consultative in everything you do, you need to be aware of how to manage different stakeholders and personality types
- Working closely with Sales Director to define market strategy, outreach plan and more
- Meeting with stakeholders from social, trading and digital teams
- Achieving and going beyond revenue targets where possible
- Driven and ambitious business development candidate, with a desire to work in a fast moving, start-up environment
- Consultative, educational and strategic at all times
- A people person, who is able to influence both internally and externally
- Ideally you will have relevant contacts within UK publishers, although this is not essential
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Managing Consultant - Ad tech and marketing tech sales
0203 763 9759
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.