£40,000 - £60,000
4 months ago
With nine offices around the world, this clients global marketing services span affiliate, search, mobile, lead generation, display and attribution and with the recent merger and acquisition of a number of ad tech companies they now offer the highest level of specialization in their core services. Combined with an integrated approach to simplify what has become an increasingly complex digital marketing space and utilizing first party exclusive data this global company now offers a stand out Display Marketing tech stack.
In 2014 they launched their omnichannel attribution platform that provides a single point of install and cross channel insights to optimize media spend and now offer a dynamic tech stack for core clients, brands and agencies.
Utilizing core first party data across a dynamic and diverse portfolio of ecommerce platforms this company offers a digital media sales expert the chance to work in a start-up digital advertising environment within a larger more established company that is continuously acquiring new programmatic technologies.
- Develop and close new ad agency leads to use the full ad stack.
- Schedule and conduct meetings with ad agency decision-makers
- Communicate the value of the ad stack to core agency groups on allowing them to reach a core audience utilising first party premium data
- Execute on a strategic plan to achieve revenue goals
- Hit monthly and quarterly revenue targets
- Respond to RFPs and prepare customized proposals to win new business
- Grow current accounts by identifying and closing up-sell opportunities
- Work with the product team to help share customer insights to shape our product
- Collaborate with the trading and account management teams to upsell clients
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years of experience in online advertising in outbound sales
- Experience at an online publisher, ad network, ad exchange, ad server, SEM platform, DSP, or other online advertising role
- Relationships with advertising agencies, media buyers and technology decision-makers
- Strong quantitative skills and negotiations ability
- Agency Sales / Media sales / Digital advertising sales contacts and experience
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue expectations
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Manager: Ad Tech and Media Sales
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox