City of London, London
£65000 - £85000 per annum + comms + bene
8 months ago
The client is one of the world's biggest technology brands in the world, and are one of the world's biggest producers of mobile hardware, electronics and more. They have a global presence and make over $200 billion a year in revenue.
Following the launch of their new addressable TV advertising technology unit, they are looking for an experienced digital sales person in the form of an Agency Sales Manager to join their rapidly expanding team in London's Covent Garden.
This is an incredible and unique opportunity to join a client side company at an early stage of their digital transformation, for one of the most recognised brands in the world.
As Agency Sales Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading pitches and spearheading consultative sales into agencies within the UK
- Selling their market leading technology across the space
- Working with Sales Director to map out market, accurate pledging and forecasting
- Working closely with internal teams at all levels, and advising and mentoring on current trends
- Being an evangelist for the company, speaking at and attending various trade shows and events
- A driven and experienced sales candidate - with at least 5-8 years experience
- Ideally you will have some understanding of the video and AV space
- A brilliant black book of agency contacts, AV contacts are a bonus
- A challenger both internally and externally, not afraid to upset the status quo
- Gravitas to deal with senior people and a brilliant objection handler
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Managing Consultant - Ad tech and marketing tech sales
0203 763 9759
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.