City of London, London
£30000 - £40000 per annum + OTE
15 days ago
SPB - 3892 - Agency_1599473757
It's a product that every brand will need, the tech helps them automatically curate dynamic personalised video content.
The AI automates the video production so every customer will view a video that is more likely to engage them based on location, weather, CRM data, local event ect. The content can then be used across multiple channels such as social, programmatic, ecommerce, OOH, email ect.
They're a scale up with strong growth plans that they are very likely to achieve. They've also bought in a new and experienced VP who's there to grow the business and mentor you into becoming an even better sales person.
This is a company for those wanting to join a fast paced growing company, lot's of scope for progression and a great way for someone to step into proper enterprise sales.
- Lot's of inbound!
- They already have great clients on-board like Unilever and Heineken, you'll be winning similar clients - great for your CV
- Just under 10m Series A funding with more coming
- The tech offers a ridiculous ROI
- Very good comms accelerators, so big deals mean big paychecks
It's a unique role as they are ideally looking for someone with experience managing social/media campaigns at a media agency who can support the sales team by offering insider knowledge of how companies run social media campaigns to then help pitch to brands.
- It's a sales role so you'll be working very closely with a senior sales person, putting together campaign ideas to then pitch to clients
- F2F, telephone and video call sales pitches
- Sales decks creation - after coming up with unique social media campaign propositions you'll be putting together creative decks for clients
- Offering insights for the sales team and highlighting you insider knowledge to clients around how the tech can help them
- Working towards moving into a full sales role
- Experience in a media/marketing/creative agency where you were working with clients to put together social advertising campaigns
- This could be as an AM or AE
- Great knowledge of social media advertising
- Creative/media knowledge will also help
- Experience in B2B SaaS will also help but you should want to move into SaaS sales
- Happy to not be closing deals straight away
- It's a great chance to move into enterprise sales
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Executive Consultant – Marketing & Ad Tech Sales Recruitment
0203 763 9753 | 07718 256 320
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox