City of London, London
£32000 - £38000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Planning Manager - DR - Global Network Agency - London
One of the world's biggest & best Media Agencies! A thriving international media network with employees in over 100 offices across 67 countries.
Their people and approach are a winning combination evident in multiple new business wins and consolidations in 2018 across various sectors including Travel, Entertainment, FMCG & Online Gaming.
Forward-thinking and creative work with clients has been recognised by the wider industry with a range of accolades including Agency Network of the Year and Best Company to work for. They also hold the IPA Platinum CIPD Award for outstanding Learning and Development, reflective of the fact of the fact that on the agency has achieved IPA Gold Accreditation for the last four years.
They pride themselves on having an industry leading Learning and Development programme where every single member of staff has access to a personal business development plan, with almost 100 training initiatives available.
This team has a fresh new leadership team, allowing for innovation and a new approach to planning across the client. It is an extremely tight-knit, well-resourced and collaborative team, who are pushing for best in class media planning and buying across a fantastic client.
- More than anything this team are looking for people with potential and the right attitude; if you are ready to showcase your expertise, grow, learn and develop then this could be the team for you!
- In this role you will be working directly with the client and Specialist Business Units such as Display, Search, Mobile, Programmatic, TV, Press/Print, Social etc., to drive aligned Media solutions.
- We are looking for a good all-rounder, with experience in cross media planning on a heavy DR-focused client, with an excellent understanding and experience of all media channels or the willingness to learn where you haven't the established knowledge.
- You will deliver guidance backed by data and insight and your knowledge of the media landscape.
- They want someone who is able to challenge the client in their thinking, someone who is really passionate and cares about taking this partnership to the next level!
The ideal candidate will already be an expert in media with a good grounding in advertising for a minimum of 18 months but ideally 2-3 years.
- It is essential that you have experience in Media Planning on a DR client in an agency environment to be able to deliver at this level.
- The person coming in should have working knowledge of all channels as he/she will be exposed to all digital channels (Display/RTB, Affiliates, PPC, Mobile) as well as traditional media (TV, Press, Outdoor, Radio). It's a fantastic opportunity to expand your experience of working across multiple disciplines.
- You will need excellent organisational skills, a proactive attitude and have the ability to manage and mentor a team, as well as influencing the senior team with the delivery of solutions and delivery of reports.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.