£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus
7 months ago
Amazon Advertising Account Manager -Digital Marketing Tech! £35,000 - £40,000 plus £5K Bonus!
My client is a Digital Marketing and Search Marketing platform who have offices all over the world. They have grown massively in the 10 years that they have been going to now over 400 people, with 50 in their London office.
Managing an annual spend of over $5 billion globally, they are recognised as one of the market leaders in their space and have huge plans to continue that expansion globally.
In London they have large open-plan offices, with an area dedicated purely to training and idea sharing they place a huge emphasis on development. Hopefully they will be able to return to them soon!
This role is in a newly launched department pioneering their Amazon Ads/Ecom side of their business. They need an Amazon Expert to come on board that wants the opportunity to get involved in all areas of the business and work on their industry leading platform.
This is definitely a role to consider if you are working Agency side and looking for a better work-life balance (strictly 9.30-5.30!), exposure to huge budgets and brands and also a more lucrative career! You'll be in a completely hands-off position and working very strategically with your portfolio as the client lead.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will:
- Manage a portfolio of some of the companies biggest and best clients across industries like eCommerce, Gaming, Travel and Finance.
- Train and on-board new clients, as well as being the main point of contact for any new questions or queries on the platform.
- Work with the sales team to identify Cross Sell and Up Sell opportunities and collaborate with them on growth.
- Create a clear data-strategy for each client and work closely with them to achieve this.
- Usually meet clients regularly, with around 20% of your time spent hot desking with clients on-site.
- Manage clients Amazon Advertising and sometimes Paid Search campaigns completely hands-off, assisting with training and strategy when they implement.
- Get training and ownership of Amazon and ecommerce campaigns
- Work with clients on renewals and manage churn.
- You will have had 2 years' experience working on Amazon campaigns, with at least the majority of experience being within an Agency.
- You can lead can successfully lead programmes/campaigns from start to finish and can present to the client.
- You ideally also have a solid understanding and background of Paid Search, having used bid management tools.
- You can provide excellent mentorship for your team and ideally have proven management skills.
- You have proven experience speaking with clients and developing relationships
- You have strong project management skills, are able to create process to improve team efficiency and quality of work
- You ideally have some experience or strategic knowledge across Amazon advertising
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- £20K Bonus scheme
- Free drinks on a Friday at their company bar
- Bespoke 121 training
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Principal Managing Consultant
07720824890 / 0203 7728 552
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.