City of London
5 months ago
The role is based with a specialist Amazon agency that empower brands to maximise the results through e-commerce. You will work with a mixture of retail, food and drink, health & beauty brands.
- You will work across paid advertising channels as well as e-commerce platforms (Amazon)
- You will have total ownership of your work. The team believes in a flat structure and transparent culture, where everyone gets their hands dirty- even the founders.
- They're a close knit team of 13 people, so you will need to be able to work well with others, show initiative to learn and have the desire to make an impact on a growing business.
- This is a REMOTE, opportunity but you will meet with your team one a week in Manchester, and once a month in London.
- They offer 25 days holiday and a great bonus on top of a competitive salary.
- Ideally demonstrate track record of running and managing PPC campaigns
- Other paid media experience (social, Facebook)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A desire to interpret and analyse data to drive returns on investment through eCommerce You enjoy analysing the detail and look for both broad and microscopic trends that can make a big difference.
- Desire to learn, understand and develop new bidding strategies that will enhance sales on Amazon through the use of PPC campaigns, and DSP where appropriate.
- Experience with Amazon is a huge plus
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 869 2038 | 07720 824 886
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox