about 1 month ago
Amazon Search Manager - Network Agency
You will experience a place of work unparalleled with any other, to do the best work in your career
With half of our employees originating from outside the UK, you will join a truly connected culture which celebrates difference and embraces diversity
This is a huge organisation albeit one with a small agency feel
You will play a key role in developing strong relationships and shared ethos, whilst at the same time benefit from a plethora of career opportunities and training
As Amazon Search Manager, you will take an active role in all aspects of managing Amazon Search advertising campaigns to drive set KPIs and business impact. The person will set up and run successful Amazon Search campaigns, leveraging deep expertise, analytics and tooling to continuously optimize and improve the campaign performance. Based on insights and your expertise you will be able to forecast the right budget and KPIs to contribute to the overall business objectives
- Responsible for managing Sponsored Product campaigns end to end including; setup, optimizations & reporting
- Managing the budget in a defined period including set up of the campaign: analyzing media allocation, tracking performance and optimization, detailed planning of the campaign and creating reports.
- Creating a Sponsored Product media plan in line with business objectives.
- Defines KPIs and tracks performance in reporting & dashboards.
- Budget follow up and reporting of the campaigns.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in digital media buying (Strategy & Performance)
- Strong interest in ecommerce, focused on the Amazon marketplace
- Expert in understanding the synergies between Amazon and other platforms
- Has an in depth knowledge of Amazon Search set up and optimization on multiple platforms
- Ability to structure a solution plan based on data insights and root cause analysis
- Derives creative and strategy insights and anticipate risks based on data & trends
- Strong analytical skills. Understand how to smartly analyze and turn the data into actionable insights to challenge the status quo.
You can apply for this rolen by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Stephanie Levinson - Managing Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.