4 days ago
Analytics Associate Director, Media Agency, London, £65,000
I am partnered with a one of the worlds leading media agencies, working on some of the most exciting media campaigns in the world!
We are looking for an experienced Analytics Manager to bridge the gap between analytics and automation who has very strong technical skills, with experience in the media eco-system! If this sounds like you, I'd love to hear from you!
- Work with leading brands like Adidas, Bose and PlayStation.
- Based in Central London with very flexible working available (1 day in the office!)
- Chance to lead all analytics and automation aspects of the business!
- Lots of autonomy and scope to shape the future of analytics and automation.
- Outstanding career progression opportunities!
As the Analytics Associate Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a team of analysts
- Provide expert technical advice
- Work alongside the ad operations and insights teams
- Lead technical projects such as a technical project focused of AutoQA and reviews of tool stacks
- Help with the future pipeline of products.
- Experience in the media eco-system, with working knowledge of how an agency works
- Previously worked in stakeholder management
- Strong coding experience
- Very strong technical skills with experience using SQL and Python
- Experience in building tools and cleaning data sets
You can apply for this role of Analytics Associate Director now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Associate Consultant - Data Analytics
0203 869 2051
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox